- Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders
- No minimum purchase and no coupon required
ChristaQuilts.com ships internationally* to Canada and other countries that accept the USPS Priority International service. If your country is not included, please contact me first regarding shipping charges.
Domestic U.S. Shipping
Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders!
Domestic orders over 13 ounces (about 2.5 yards) are generally shipped via USPS Priority mail. Orders 13 ounces or under are shipped USPS First Class. Orders are usually shipped out by the next business day. Please contact me if you are in a rush and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- Shipping charges are based on the total weight of your package and will be shown during checkout.
- Use my Shipping Calculator for your exact discounted shipping rate.
- I can fit about 8 yards of fabric into one flat rate envelope. Multiple flat rate envelopes may be used to accommodate larger orders.
- Orders are usually shipped out by the next business day. The average time in transit varies but is usually between 1-3 weeks depending on customs.
You are responsible for any applicable customs charges or other customs fees. These fees are not added by me, and are not included in my shipping charges. Please contact your local customs office if you have any questions about these fees. Customs forms will be marked as merchandise and valued as per the invoice (not including shipping charges). In accordance with U.S. and international regulations, I will not mark merchandise as a gift, or at a reduced value.
I am committed to your satisfaction! I will refund any fabric within 14 days of delivery. Simply mail it back to me and I will refund the original purchase price (excluding shipping). Refunds will be given via the original payment method. You are responsible for the return shipping cost.